Working with other Companies
"Men deserve the best chance they can get to fight cancer. Early detection and diagnosis is vital to saving and improving the quality of life for those men that have or may be diagnosed with prostate or testicular cancer. In choosing to support Orchid you give your stakeholders an opportunity to make a contribution to our work and for some the chance to directly benefit from awareness of male specific cancers and their symptoms".
Rebecca Porta, Chief Executive
Supporting Orchid makes a real difference to the lives of men affected by male cancer. Every year we help thousands of men and their families through our information and support services, education and awareness campaigns and research programme.
A partnership with Orchid is a great opportunity to involve your staff, suppliers, customers and the community in our work and to engage in a range of fun events, activities and campaigns. As well as raising much needed funds and boosting staff morale you’ll be promoting awareness of male cancer and helping us to save the lives of men everywhere. Our cause will resonate with your clients.
How you can work with Orchid
- Adopt Orchid as your Charity of the Year
- Sponsorship – you can sponsor our campaigns, annual surveys, events and publications
- Cause Related Marketing - a 5% donation from the sale of your product can raise much needed funds and helps raise awareness
- Employee Fundraising - join an Orchid event or challenge or let us help you organise your own
- Volunteering – we are always looking for volunteers with general or specialist skills to help us
- Payroll Giving
- Gifts in Kind – we welcome auction and raffle prize donations
- Employee Support Programmes – we can offer tailor made health awareness programmes for your company
- Events and Team Building Challenges - take on one of our Orchid events or why not sign up for the 2012km Gold Challenge in the Olympic year
- To find out more about how your company can work with Orchid please contact Lucy Dawes, Events & Partnerships Manager on 020 3465 6143 / email@example.com
We are really passionate about what we do here at Orchid and enjoy working with companies to create exciting and engaging partnerships for employees and customers alike.
Lucy Dawes, Events & Partnerships Manager
There are lots of reasons to work with Orchid but here are just a few of them:
- We are a young dynamic charity, your help has a significant impact – and we are small enough to provide a direct, personalised service
- Clients like us...we have a great track record of working with a range of companies
- Our work is easy to communicate and it makes a difference. Whether you choose to support a cutting edge research project, the Orchid Tissue Bank, a leaflet or new Factsheet - every penny you raise goes to help thousands of people every year
- We can provide you with regular reports about the work you choose to fund and the difference it is making
- Our Fundraising Team has over 40 years experience between them ensuring you are well supported throughout the partnership.
- We can offer the expertise of a Public Affairs and Communications team who will provide you with additional media support and positive exposure
- We have a wide range of events to engage your staff
CRM engages customers with your values.
When surveyed, consumers aware of a given company’s cause-related marketing efforts, consistently rated the company more highly in the categories of trust, endorsement, bonding, and innovation (Cause Marketing Forum)