5 - 13 October 2013
Cycle this spectacular 400Km challenge from the majestic slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro, through both Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Parks which boast some of the planet's most amazing wildlife, to eventually finish at the jaw-dropping Ngorongoro Crater Reserve...a truly wild ride against cancer.
Registration Fee: £299
Minimum Sponsorship: £3,000
You will be required to raise 80% (£2,400) of the minimum sponsorship 10 weeks prior to departure. The remaining 20% will need to be raised 4 weeks after completing the challenge.
* Return flights from London to Arusha
* All accommodation (twin share)
* All meals (except lunch on day 8)
* Celebratory Dinner
* Support vehicles, mechanical support, local English speaking guides
* Bicycle hire
What's not Included?
*A contribution to airport taxes and fuel surcharge - approx £215
* Personal Travel Insurance
* Sleeping bags